To start things off, thank you almandyne for nominating me! It is the first time I’ve received such an award since I started blogging a few months back. So I am really excited 😀
Anyhoo, to copy-paste the rules…
– Insert the award logo onto your post (which is the blue image you see above)
– Answer the seven questions they asked you.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions and let them know you have nominated them. That’s all.
Alright, now with that out of the way, time to answer a few questions!
1) Your biggest fear? I am afraid to lose my loved ones. The thought of not seeing them ever again chills me to the bone. To me, it’s like having a void that can never be filled, if you know what I mean.
2) How often do you think about dying? Not every single day, but the thought has popped into my mind countless times. I’ve always wondered what would happen at the end of the road. Is there an afterlife or will my existence be completely erased like it was nothing?
3) If you were granted three wishes what would you wish for? Oh wow, this is a tough one. I wouldn’t want to alter any part of my life through other means because my experiences make me who I am today. I will wish for the happiness and safety of my loved ones though. Maybe world peace? Or creating an insane dimension where the lines between reality and imagination are blurred. That would be cool.
4) Do you believe in god? I’m a Buddhist, I believe in several gods and deities. I never experienced anything related to them so I can’t say with certainty they are real, but hey, it is the way I was brought up. And there’s some comfort in knowing that there’s an entity possibly looking out for you. A sweet gesture.
5) What do you see in your future? I really don’t know. I want to have a career I’m passionate about and a family. One thing is for sure, I’ll make sure I’m happy.
6) Fight for your country or fight for the world? Why not both?
7) Define life. You’re given this chance, don’t waste it. Live and soak in every moment of it.